Pestilence was introduce in Chapter 5 of our Third campaign after the loss of Seipora in Chapter 4.
Rune Stone of Immovable Mood (legendary artifact)
- Attuned to Pestilence.
- Can only be attuned to one person at a time.
- The person attuned to, can pass on attunement to another person. This transaction can only happen once every 24 hours.
- The Rune Stone can be thrown using either STR or DEX + Proficiency.
- Range: Short range: 20 feet. Long range (disadvantage) 60 ft.
- Damage: D4+STR.
- Recall (bonus action). The Rune Stone can be called back to its attuned master and will teleport back even across dimensions. If the stone is more than a mile from from its attuned master, it will automatically teleport back.
- Immovable object
- Once placed, the Rune Stone doesn’t move, even if it is defying gravity.
- The Rune Stone can hold up to 3,500 kg of weight. More weight causes the Rune Stone to deactivate and fall.
- A creature can use an action to make a DC 30 Strength check, moving the fixed Rune Stone up to 10 feet on a success.
- Emotional reaction
- The Rune Stone has a carved dwarven face on it’s surface. The face will grimace according to what it last saw.
Piece from a resonating crystal
Blessings and curses