Sometimes something unforeseen happens that requires me to create some terrain … fast. One example is this Mount Celestia gaming board set.
And yesterday evening I found out I had to run a different D&D game than planned, which required me to complete an additional, but important feature to my existing Posh Ball gaming board set: A disco ball!
The steps I took were as follows:
- I had a small disco ball from new years eve. Check!
- I cut out a simple arch shape with two smaller additions on either side. Do they align perfectly? no, but they will do.
- I glued them together with some feet using glue gun to speed up the process.
- Sprayed white.
- Went to bed.
- Sprayed marble pattern on the white using a can of Marmorspray.
- Cut an old necklace into smaller decorative pieces and glued the disco ball on the centre one.
Happy with the result for sure. Ofcourse I could make the arches more decorative and perfectly cut, but this will do for tonight’s game.
The addition in action with the rest of the Posh Ball set