Blessings and curses
Father Winter’s Blessing
- Advantage on rolls against the Frightened condition.
Sun Oath (Long Bow)
Soulbound to Kaari
- Damage: d8+DEX.
- When Kaari draws the bow, she can swear an oath against a single enemy. For the next 7 days, until that enemy is killed, the following happens:
- Kaari gets Advantage on attack rolls with Sun Oath against that enemy.
- Sun Oath ignores range and cover modifies against that enemy (other than total cover).
- Sun Oath deals an additional 3D6 Radiant damage against that enemy.
- Kaari gains Disadvantage with all other weapons.
Soul Devourer (Great Axe)
- Damage: d12+STR.
- If a living creature is killed by Soul Devourer, that creature rolls DC (6+damage caused) WIS. If fails, the creature’s soul is sucked into Soul Devourer.
- Soul Devourer can hold 1 soul at any time.
- If Soul Devourer hits a target and holds a Soul, the wielder can choose to release the Soul in a 30 foot cone from the target of the attack and directly away.
Any creature caught in the 30 foot cone must take a DC15 WIS save or suffer 1D12 psychic damage and be Frightened of Soul Devourer for 1 minute. Affected creatures can retake the test at the end of their turn if they cannot see Soul Devourer.
- Choose to take -5 to hit and add +10 damage.
- Ignores up to 3/4 cover.
Scimitar of Speed
- Damage: d6+DEX+2
- +2 to hit.
- Speedy attack (bonus action): Extra attack that stacks with dual weild.
Crystal Generation (2 x Scimitar)
A magic weapon made out of dragon glass (Stone imbued with Crystal Dragon breath) by Ms Gentlefeet.
- Damage: d6+DEX or STR.
- Critical scatter. On a critical fail to hit, the scimitar is destroyed.
- Stacked damage: On a damage roll of 6, roll d6 again and at to the result. On a further roll of 6 repeat.
- Critical Crystal Flash: On critical hit, a blinding flash appears. All creatures within 109ft takes DC13 DEX or blinded 1 turn.
Oil of Sharpness
- Bows only (one use): +3 to hit and damage
- Action: unfold or fold hole.
- 6ft in diameter, 10ft deep.
- No matter what is in the hole, it weighs nothing.
- If hold is folded up with a creature inside, DC10 DEX to escape.
- |more info here
Green Dragon Horn