Seipora was assassinated in chapter 4 of our 3rd campaign in the tunnels of Mountainhold by the Devil Bounty Hunter Hammelthal.
Blessings and curses
Father Winter’s Blessing
- Advantage on rolls against the Frightened condition.
- Seipora can cast Bardic Inspiration, eventhough she’s not a Bard.
Ataraxia (Spell focus)
A magic weapon made out of dragon glass (Stone imbued with Gold Dragon breath) by Ms Gentlefeet.
- Can contain up to 3 charges. Regenerates 1d3 charges at midnight each day.
- Added Stacked Damage: Use 1 charge to add Stacked damage to a spell cast. On a maximum damage roll (e.g. a roll of 8 on a d8), roll the damage die again and add result. On a further max roll, repeat the process.
- Added Drain Soul: Use 2 charges to add Drain Soul to a spell. If target living creature dies, gain 1 Soul Coin.
- Critical scatter. When using a spell with added effects that does not require a “to hit” roll, roll a D20. On a critical fail, the spell focus is destroyed.
- Calm. When the last charge is used, all creatures within 20ft must roll a DC13 CHA or become indifferent to the battle. Indifferent creatures will not not attack unless they or an ally are attacked.
- Go check it out (bonus action). You can send the skeleton cat to any location a normal cat could reach within 60ft. It will return shortly after reaching its destination and will mimic what it has seen.
- Collapse (bonus action). You instruct the skeleton cat to collapse to a pile of unrecognisable and immovable bones. While in this state, the skeleton cat cannot be identified as an actual animate being.While in this state, the skeleton cat can still observe.
- Reform (bonus action): You instruct the skeleton cat to reform and it will now mimic what it has seen.