Blessings and curses
Father Winter’s Blessing
- Advantage on rolls against the Frightened condition.
Hammer of Hurt
- STR-based weapon (to hit D20+STR+Proficiency)
- Damage: 1D8+1+STR
- once a day, do double damage.
- DEX-based weapon (to hit D20+DEX+Proficiency)
- 2d8 fire damage, magical.
- Range 120ft.
- If target dies, the bullet continues to hit second target behind and so forth.
- Uses Soul Coins as ammunition. Each Soul Coin gives 6 shots.
Trollsplitter (2-handed axe)
A magic weapon made out of dragon glass (Stone imbued with Black Dragon breath) by Ms Gentlefeet.
- Damage: d12+STR.
- Critical scatter. On a critical fail to hit, the axe is destroyed.
- Stacked damage: On a damage roll of 12, roll d12 again and at to the result. On a further roll of 12 repeat.
- Dead for good: Trolls killed cannot regenerate.
- Soul drain: Trolls killed have their souls pulled into the axe. the axe can hold 1 soul at a time.
- Release Troll soul (bonus action): If the axe hits a creature, unleash the soul to make all creatures within 10ft take a DC13 WIS save or be frightened of the axe for 1 minute. Creature can retake test end of each turn if it cannot see the axe.
Green Dragon poison
Green Dragon eye
- Small leather pouch produces 1 piece of coal each midnight if there is less than 3 pieces of coal in the pouch.
- If a piece of coal is ingested, the creature regenerates 10 HP at the start of it’s turn for 1 minute. If the creature drops below 0 HP, the effect wears off.
Box of Need
- Provides what the owner needs once a day.