Ok, I bet get out of the way that I’m not 100% happy with this paint job. It was always going to be a tough one as I’m really happy with The Lion Knight.
- I repainted the skin 3 times over.
- I tried to paint Russian style tattoo of the pattern logo and failed.
- His eyes looked like some stop-motion character at some point.
- I drybrushed based AFTER painting his boots so had to repaint them
- And I drybrushed metal making all the fabric nearby full of metallic sparkles.
Just feels like a bunch of stupid rookie painter mistakes.
Having said that, I’m quite happy with the cloak!
Enough is enough. Not going to waste more time on him. He will do as is. I want to paint other minis too… not sure which one to choose next.