So this is one of those where I’d love to say I spent hours… nay… DAYS on the paint job… but I did not.
Bottomline is I speed painted my way right through this and am very happy with the result!
- Prime Green
- Ink with Coelia Greenshade from Games Workshop
- Drybrush with a light green
- Drybrush with an even lighter green
- Paint nails and claws bone. Ink with Agrax Earthshade from Games Workshop
- Paint eyes with a neon yellow from Vallejo
- Add purple tongue for good measure!
- Base with stones and terrain flock.
Can’t wait for an opportunity to put him in my Dungeons & Dragons campaign.